Minutes of the Board of Directors – March 18, 2019
Meeting called to order by President Smith at 7:10 pm
Roll call was done by Secretary Jessica McKinney, roster attached;
A motion was made by Garrett Ramsey with a second by Bob Leombruno to accept the February 2019 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as distributed, all in favor, no opposition, motion was approved.
President Doni Smith: updated the Board on the following items.
- New printer is here!
- Updated the Board about sick members.
- Drug testing is tomorrow night 3-19-19 starting at 6pm.
- Looking at changing up the internet. It is no longer working well here.
Vice President Paul Livingston: updated the Board on the following.
- Confusion in Village/ Department vehicle reports at the membership meetings.
- Issues at meetings, childish hand gestures and swear words need to stop at other members.
- Possible opportunities for older members to be able to make state LOSAP…
Secretary Jessica McKinney:
- No report
Treasurer Robert Leombruno:
- Question about when the new bookkeeper is starting.
- Question about training certificates what are qualifications for turning in certificates for training that was not taken here but is fire training related.
BOD Garrett Ramsey: – updated the Board on the following:
- No report
BOD Mike Parsons: updated the Board on the following:
- AT&T Bill- lets pay the last bill and just say goodbye to it.
BOD Mac MacDonald: updated the Board on the following:
- Absent. No report
- Nothing at this time.
- Annual banquet is April 6, 2019 this year. 6pm cocktail hour and 7pm dinner at the Fort William Henry.
- Discussion on how to get the antique here. The quote to get it here is $2,800.00 for shipping and we only had $1,500.00 approved by the membership.
The next board meeting will be on Monday April 15, 2019 at 7pm.
Motion to adjourn by Garrett Ramsey seconded by Mike Parsons with all in favor, motion accepted at 8:00pm.
Jessica McKinney, Secretary
Lake George Volunteer Fire Company Inc.