Minutes of the Board of Directors – April 15, 2019
Meeting called to order by President Smith at 7:05 pm
Roll call was done by Secretary Jessica McKinney, roster attached;
A motion was made by Garrett Ramsey with a second by Paul Livingston to accept the March 2019 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as distributed, all in favor, no opposition, motion was approved.
President Doni Smith: updated the Board on the following items.
- Pete Smith from North Queensbury is having a fundraiser for one of their members at the Boars Nest
Vice President Paul Livingston: updated the Board on the following.
- Bidding on the Yukon is up and going.
Secretary Jessica McKinney:
- Uniforms at the banquet.
Treasurer Robert Leombruno:
- March 63 vouchers $24,181.00
BOD Garrett Ramsey: – updated the Board on the following:
- No report
BOD Mike Parsons: updated the Board on the following:
- No report.
BOD James Barber: updated the Board on the following:
- No report.
- John Kearney brought up that members who took Defensive Driving here got awarded training points- he took the course in December when his course ran out, he would like to be able to get his training points that he thinks he is entitled to. The Board has decided to look into the past years
- There is a car in the annex parking lot to be cut up, burned up, etc. from Paul Livingston.
The next board meeting will be on Monday May 20, 2019 at 7pm.
Motion to adjourn by Paul Livingston seconded by Mike Parsons with all in favor, motion accepted at 7:30pm.
Jessica McKinney, Secretary
Lake George Volunteer Fire Company Inc.