Minutes of the Board of Directors – August 30, 2018
Meeting called to order by President Smith at 7:05 pm
Roll call was done by Secretary Jessica McKinney, roster attached;
A motion was made by Garrett Ramsey with a second by Mike Parsons to accept the July 23, 2018 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as distributed, all in favor, no opposition, motion was approved.
President Doni Smith: updated the Board on the following items.
- Jason has returned all of their items except a pager- do we want to pursue it or leave it? – this will be sent to the village.
- Craft Show- we had an incident with Bill and Lynda Fisher’s son yelling at the Auxiliary’s President, Beth- this does not look good on us. A consensus was made that Bill will be spoken to about this incident with his son. Another incident occurred with check in day on Thursday- people had arrived early and she yelled at them and told them that they need to read their contract better, learn how to read a clock, etc. A letter will be sent to Lynda thanking her for her time and efforts to the craft fair, her services are no longer needed and please turn all of her things in.
- Doni spoke to Matt Fuller about the lawyer issue with Jeremy and words were to get in contact with a lawyer just incase this comes around back to us even though we have done nothing wrong.
Vice President Paul Livingston: updated the Board on the following.
- No report.
Secretary Jessica McKinney:
- No report.
Treasurer Robert Leombruno:
- 29 vouchers this month totaling $14,225
- As of January 1, 2019 AT&T bill will be distributed to people via vouchers.
BOD Garrett Ramsey: – updated the Board on the following:
- No report.
BOD Mike Parsons: updated the Board on the following:
- They received donations for Max Ross at the transfer station and were very successful! The date is set for him to be buried October 7, 2018 at 1:00pm. He will be brought to his
- Would like all cash to be handed to the treasurer and he will write a receipt out and it should be deposited right away.
- Robb Hickey’s AT&T bill has been submitted- he did not make LOSAP last year though. It is not in the by-laws saying that he doesn’t get it. Mike would like to pay him but change the by-law right away before next year. A motion was made by Mike and 2nd by Garrett to pay the bill to Robb Hickey 5 yes 1 no 0 abstentions.
BOD Mac MacDonald: updated the Board on the following:
- No report
- Nothing at this time.
The next board meeting will be on Monday September 17, 2018 at 7pm.
Motion to adjourn by Garrett seconded by Bob with all in favor, motion accepted at 8:24pm.
Jessica McKinney, Secretary
Lake George Volunteer Fire Company Inc.