Minutes of the Board of Directors – June 18, 2018
Meeting called to order by President Smith at 7:15pm
Roll call was done by President Doni Smith, roster attached;
A motion was made by Mac with a second by Paul to accept the May 21, 2018 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as distributed, all in favor, no opposition, motion was approved.
President Doni Smith: updated the Board on the following items.
- A letter needs to be sent to Jason Berry to get all company issued items returned; uniform, pager, radios, keys and key fob.
- I have been approached by numerous members to do a history committee…thoughts? Put some more money into the budget next year to get frames and start getting photos around the house.
- Discussion of this year’s Tag Day letter.
- Adk Benevolent Fund discussion.
- Village had the whole building re-keyed.
Vice President Paul Livingston: updated the Board on the following.
- We have a problem with members not working well with others on the firematic line.
- Ryan Fregoe responded to his letter- he is going to make an effort to come back- we need to give him 3 months to make an effort to come back and then come back to the board.
Secretary Jessica McKinney:
Treasurer Robert Leombruno:
- 24 vouchers totaling $8054 for this month
- On behalf of the t-shirt committee you must now bring any new proofs for t shirts and sweatshirts to the board
- Discussion about stickers on helmets and gear.
- By-laws and getting a by-law committee together.
BOD Garrett Ramsey : – updated the Board on the following:
- Touched up on how he wants something done about the stickers being on helmets.
- Wheels are needed on Matt’s Chief car. We are getting quotes from 3 different places.
BOD Mike Parsons: updated the Board on the following:
- No report.
BOD Mac MacDonald: updated the Board on the following:
- No report.
- Life member telephone incentive discussion.
- Motion for $250 to go towards starting up a history committee made by Mike and 2nd by Paul. All in favor. Motion carried.
The next board meeting will be on Monday, July 23, 2018 at 7pm.
Motion to adjourn by Paul seconded by Mac with all in favor, motion accepted at 8:45pm.
Jessica McKinney, Secretary
Lake George Volunteer Fire Company Inc.